2018 is knocking on the door, and with that said we’re asking our audience, “what did you do this year that you can do better next year?” When it comes to industrial textiles and supplies, we’ve got your answer! We’re giving you the best of Mauritzon products 2017 (add them to your holiday last for 2018!).
In February, we kicked off 2017 with snow tarps as fresh as the inches on your front lawn. Our industrial tarps are good for construction, hardware, trucking, the supply chain and other similar sectors. Mauritzon’s snow tarps are reinforced and reliable premium products that are changing the way you deal with inclement weather. We warned that all snow tarps are not made equal! Available in two variants – Economy and Premium, Maurtizon tarps are:
- Made of durable PVC coated polyester
- Reinforced down the middle and especially along the sides with seat belt quality straps boasting break strengths of 6000-12,000 lbs.
- Made for longevity with steel O-rings on ends of all webbing
- To be used only on freshly fallen snow
Best of all, these durable investments keep their worth by saving time and money for our consumers!
In case you missed it, snow tarps aren’t the only kind of industrial tarps we supply. Diverter and drainage tarps are a must have for commercial roof leaks. If your roof system is compromised, a drainage tarp provides a quality short-term solution until a professional can arrive on site to do the necessary repairs. Varieties that we offer include: economical light duty, flame retardant, and anti-static vinyl. No matter which style you choose, rest assured that the right investment will give you the right set up for a leaky situation.
- Awnshade: A smooth surface top, flexible front lit and/or back-lit awning that’s flame-retardant with proven durability and custom colors available 1000 minimum.
- Recacril: Constructed with an acrylic coated surface, the Recacril® Acrylic Awning offers water resistance and fabric stability, with multiple colors that illuminate beautifully.
- Awnmax®: Featuring patented antiwicking scrim, hard acrylic topcoats, and proven durability, Awnmax® awnings have unparalleled translucency while resisting bruises, marks, and dirt.
- Sattler®: The Sattler® line of awnings includes high-quality fabrics designed for outdoor use and extreme durability, and the Firemaster®safety-assured flame-resistant awnings that offer extra protection and strength.
Come spring, we pitched our industrial equipment for athletic activities. Mauritzon industrial textiles feature a variety of uses from fields, gymnasiums, rings, and trainings, to batting practices, tennis practices, and more. These options reign superior.
In case we missed anything about the year in review, we’ve also included our best sellers feature from August.
We’d like to take a moment to thank our loyal customer base for staying in touch with us (and in use of us) throughout 2017! We wish you all a very happy holiday season and look forward to meeting your industrial textile needs in the new year.
Mauritzon Inc. is one of the top, most diversified industrial textile manufacturers and distributors. Our small, family-run sail business, started in 1888, now serves a plethora of industries like awning and marine, transportation and construction, sports and recreational, hardware and more!
For your quality wholesale hardware, fittings, and textiles simply contact us today.