Passage of the Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2015 revised the model year for boat manufacturers to start on June 1st and end on July 31, 2017, making this a 14-month model-year rollout opportunity for boat manufacturers. With gas prices being the lowest they have been in years and powerboat registrations up in 2015, the boating industry is expecting a strong summer on the water.
With the season right around the corner boat owners, manufacturers, and distributors all know how important it is to use the right fabric for marine applications. The sun, water, and salt combine to make a tough environment for textiles and fabrics. Materials that are not designed for these conditions will wear and fail in a short period of time. With our start in the sail making business over 100 years ago, we have the knowledge to make fabrics and textiles that are capable of the durability and dependability needed for life on the water.
Our marine fabrics offer a wide range of features to meet the various applications they are required for and include products such as:
• Coastguard® 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Awning & Marine Fabrics
• Top Gun™ Acrylic Coated Polyester Marine Fabrics
• Mustang™ Mid-Weight Acrylic Coated Polyester Fabrics
• Recwater® Waterproof Acrylic Awning & Marine Fabrics
• Atlantis™ Marine Topping Marine Fabrics
• Template Perfect™ Clear Woven Reinforced Pattern Materials
• HERITAGE™ One Sided Acrylic Coated Polyester
• Sattler® Outdura Solids
• Sattler – Nautex Yachtmaster Premium Spin Dyed Acrylic Fabrics for Boat Covers
• Polyester / Cotton Boat Covers
No matter what application, our fabrics provide the strength, durability, abrasion, tear, UV, mildew resistance, and dimensional stability to remain long lasting and good looking through many boating seasons. Visit our website or contact us today to learn how our fabrics make for a better boating experience.